Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I like mine with lettuce and tomato...

So, Father's Day...

Dad wanted to watch the NASCAR race.  So Mom, Dad and I met at Cheeseburger in Paradise for dinner.  So after the race was over (also know as Mom and I's quiet time) we ordered.  Now I may know I like mine with lettuce and tomato.  But Dad needed a little help remembering how he likes his.  Just an FYI, he likes the Cuban. 

This year's Father's Day gift?  A set of Aqua Rush.  Now, I know what you are thinking, Avon for MEN?  Yes!  Avon may be the Company for Women, but Avon isn't forgetting the men either.  :)  Aqua Rush is a great, pure fragrance that the guy in your life will love.

So, the next time you order your Avon products for yourself, remember your guy!  Everyone has birthdays!

Love,
Angie

www.youravon.com/angiewinn
www.facebook.com/angiewinnavonrep

No comments:

Post a Comment